We are very glad to announce that Placement Partner will be bringing Jane Moors to Gauteng on the 15th and 16th of August 2019.
Future recruiters are true Talent Advisers who are capable of offering more value –
- Identifying candidates who have something special about them, beyond education and experience.
- Understanding the client’s needs and providing recruits who really fit into the company and the culture.
- Coaching candidates on how to showcase their uniqueness best, and really shine in their interviews.
It’s all about fostering loyalty and commitment early on by creating meaningful connections.
In this breakfast workshop, Recruitment Expert, Jane Moors will be coaching us on two key aspects of interviews on opposite ends of the recruitment process:
1. Interview Skills to Increase Candidate Commitment
Find out the best ways to conduct an interview with your candidates, ascertain whether or not this recruit is the right fit for your client and foster commitment to the company from the very beginning.
2. Coaching Candidates for Improved Interview Performance
As an internationally accredited Business Coach, Jane coaches corporate clients on how to inspire their teams and become more effective communicators. In this workshop she will share some of her methods and tools so that you might do the same for your candidates.
Date and Time:
15th and 16th August 2019 from 08:30 to 11:30
Johannesburg & Pretoria
(Details to follow)
R499 per person including brunch.
For more info and book your seats today!