1. Use your Hot List / Top Talent Feature.
- A few week’s back, Lezanne already shared some of her knowledge on how to use the Hot List Feature to attract new business.
- Contact our support team to hook you up with a neat I-frame to match your branding so you can advertise those amazing candidates on your website. This will be a major benefit in increasing your inbound marketing as now your new and current clients can send direct requests about candidates that interest them!
- From your website, there is an easy share button where your team can share these candidates on their personal or business, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, WhatsApp or Mail!
- If that’s not amazing enough, you can market these candidates to your client database in bulk, in a personalised SMS, by simply attaching a link – either from your website or from the system itself.
- What most people don’t know is that Google reads your content from I-frame, increasing the opportunity for you to come up in applicable searches! Bonus!
2. Use your comparison List / Candidate Summary Report
- One of the main benefits of using Placement Partner is that you are working in two different databases. Your quality candidates is your database of screened, quality candidates that can be dipped into quicker and faster as soon as you have seen an opportunity.
- If you are one of those proactive recruiters you will be keeping your eye out for corporates looking to recruit for themselves. This is where your comparison list comes in handy. Conduct a quick search using some of the key criteria within the candidate database, select your top candidates and email that report through to a contact within the business. Remember to edit the information according to what is relevant to show this client at the time, but info such as their race, gender, job sector, availability and notes will already give your contact enough to raise their interest, which is all you need!
3. How are you using your Client List information?
- When conducting bulk mailers, it’s proven that a more targeted approach will generate a better response.
- There is no better way to do this, than within your Client’s Module on Placement Partner, where you can segment your client database according to Classifications like Size, Location, Status, Industry and Preferred Supplier. You can further segment your clients by their requirements like Sector, Job Functions and length of time doing business with you!
- Just some ideas could be:
- Client Anniversary Celebrations
- Local CSI Initiatives inviting your local clients to attend
- Hot List Candidate promotions for sectors and functions (promote a new only every week/month)
- Interesting and relevant insights sharing for sections and functions
- Attracting clients that have a cancelled status with an incentive or added value promotion might be helpful every now and again
- Preferred Supplier Initiatives
- Celebrate your success with all your clients by sharing your successful placements each month
- Brainstorm often with your team and put together a content plan to keep you going with little effort.
4. Top Client and Top Sectors Report
- Don’t forget to use your reports that you can find throughout the system. These reports give you great insights into how to invest in your business more effectively, but also give you awesome information that might be interesting to your clients! Great content to share.
- With your Top Client and Top Sectors Report specifically (located in the vacancies module), you will gain some clues on where you need to focus to move your vacancy pipeline for specific clients and sectors. I.e. Understanding which clients need more or less focus will help you to segment your audience better / Understanding which sectors show the most opportunity might help prioritise content ideas.
Follow Placement Partner on social media for top tips, recruitment learning content and new updates!