How To Get The Most Out Of Job Listings Using A Recruitment Management System
Recruiters in South Africa face a difficult task in attracting quality prospects, whether they’re wanting to place people who are new to the job market, want to advance in their field, or want to change careers entirely.
We understand how time-consuming a single vacancy posting can be, and we understand your effort to make the most of each one, especially since good vacancies are hard to come by, harder to fill and often being worked by several of your competitors too.
Placement Partner, together with our clients, are the leaders in digitising the recruiting process in South Africa. And while digitisation undoubtedly increases business revenue and reduces costs – recruitment remains a human interaction role and there are tools to help you engage with applicants every step of the way and still be efficient.
Prospects want a personalised relationship with their recruiter and to know that they are looking out for their best interests, as well as the interests of the hiring businesses who pay the fees. They want to be able to trust the recruiter to match them to a rewarding job. They are suspicious of scams, thus personalised vacancy listing pages help to develop trust, as the first impression is crucial.
So, how can you use the Placement Partner Recruitment Management System to get the most out of job listings?
And, as a recruiter, how can you improve your prospects’ experience and attract favourable candidates?
Here are 10 easy steps to making the most of your vacancy list:
- Complete as much information about the vacancy as you can. Transparency goes a long way when trying to reach high quality candidates.
- Post your job listing directly to tightly integrated leading Job Boards from your Placement Partner Recruitment Management System; where applicants can apply quickly and easily with minimal redirects and distractions.
- Customise your vacancy listing and publish it on social media with two mouse-clicks, without having to duplicate the post on each platform.
- Now watch as applications stream into your Placement Partner Postbox, a central repository for all inbound CV’s, so organised and efficient that you’ll never miss an application.
- Screen your applicants in the Postbox using the tools provided such as instant CV-previewing, keyword searching, read/unread timestamps and recruiter notes to make this otherwise time-consuming task quick and easy.
6. Select those applications which are suitable for the vacancy and move them effortlessly across to your candidate database for further interactions, even more tools like video interviewing, auto-matching, SMSing, automatically generated CV templates and more.
7. Schedule interviews between your candidate and your client using the calendar-invite feature or send Video Interview requests directly from your Placement Partner system and have them recorded under the candidate profile for review and sharing with your client.
8. Auto Match quality candidates using keywords to quickly bring up your matched results and start your screening process without breaking a sweat. No more missed candidates. And with lightning fast results, even on very large databases built up over years, you will save an incredible amount of time in every step of your recruitment process. The Auto Match and our comprehensive search menu are designed to help you locate quality candidates in a haystack of potential.
9. Placement Partner helps you keep track of what was sent to clients, when it was sent, and most importantly that valuable client feedback on each candidate.
With these tools making you more efficient at working your recruitment magic, let the built-in workflows guide you to making the placement.
10. Keep candidate goodwill on your side by easily sending multiple applicants their own courteous and personalised Regret Letter and have them recorded on the system.
Schedule your SMS’s with the integrated SMS tool to go out to a candidate or client on a particular day so you don’t forget to send the messages in the middle of a busy day.
Applicants no longer need to be left in the dark about the status of their applications due to your busy day. Communication has never been easier!