We hope that you’ve started to see some real movement on your desk as the economy heats up this week.
The Placement Partner team has been feverishly busy! Between our usual operations we have also been working hard to make a positive contribution to the community through our webinars, interviews and informative content; building away at the fresh new system; and Supporting our clients in any way we can. Behind the scenes of all that, we also embarked on an internal team Gratitude Project, just to serve as a reminder of how very lucky we all are.
We put together a simple questionnaire and asked our team member just to answer the questions which really resonated with them.
Here are some of our favourite responses and findings:
1. What are you most grateful for in the world?
Each one of our respondents mentioned family, friends and good health.
2. What have you learnt about yourself during this lockdown?
“I can live without things I thought were absolutely essential before. And that even if you think you are on empty, there is more to give.”
3. What new skills have you gained this year?
We’ve learnt everything from home-schooling to being more confident and a whole lot in between!
4. What positive changes have you seen in your life this year?
“I am about a thousand times less stressed out and anxious than I was before! Much more exercise, more sleep, healthier food, less drinking, more mindfulness & meditation.”
5.What do you like the most about this new way of life?
More compassion and kindness; More quality time with the family; And most importantly, less time in the traffic! lol
6. Who would like to thank for their love, help or support during these tough times?
“My hubby & kids for their patience and resilience, my mom for helping with homeschooling and for sure the Placement Partner team. If it wasn’t for you guys I would be in a far worse place in every part of my life – health, wealth and love.
7. Do you consider yourself to be blessed/privileged to be who you are?
We had a unanimous YES!
8. What is one thing most of your friends/family love about you?
“Don’t worry, Mom will sort it out! LOL….” Nothing beats Mom Power!
9. Did someone do something nice for you today?
“Yes, my husband makes me tea and breakfast every morning #spoilt”
10. When last did you have a good hard laugh?
“Last week ….. testing Google Meet with some of the team and reading the captions!!!”