APSO Annual Staffing and Recruiting Conference
APSO will be hosting their annual Recruiting and Staffing Conference on the 17th May in Johannesburg.
With a great variety of fantastic speakers and topics this year; you cannot afford to miss SA’s largest recruiting and staffing conference.
- Dr Kobus Neethling – A New Kind of Creativity fir a New Kind of Century
- Hennie Matthee – Accelerated Sales Models
- Johnny Goldberg – The Impact on our Industry of the “Constitutional Court Matter” and the way forward for your business post this matter
- Femi Adebanji – Create High-Performance Business Cultures
- Ryan Hogarth – Decoding Digital: Bridging People & Technology
- Matt Burney – How to Find and Attract Transformational Talent
- Dr Mark Bussin – Are your Top Performers Deserting you?
- Tabea Kabinde – Staying Relevant, How can Recruiters Influence Transformation in Organisations?
- Gary Hardenberg – Finding the WHY for your Business and Team
- Bev Jack – Role Players in the National and International Evolution of the Staffing Industry
Placement Partner has been a business partner of APSO for many years. We will also be attending the conference, so why not pop by and say, “Hi!” to our fabulous team?
You can see the details and register on the APSO Website.
Look forward to seeing you there!