3 Reasons you should use SMS’s as part of your recruitment communications strategy!
1. Using SMS can help you to communicate quickly with a massive pool of people that might not have access to other forms of communication like email or WhatsApp.
As South African Recruiters we know all too well the challenges that come with recruiting for talent across such a diverse society. In South Africa, over 90 million people are connected either using smartphones (accounting for only 20 million of those) or features phones.
2. Using SMS can help to speed up your recruitment process.
One way of reducing the number of potential candidates in line for a potential vacancy or even just testing the waters with a referred candidate is to send a text message. Simply text them a message to ask if they would be interested to apply for a particular role will give you a heads up as to how interested the potential candidate. A quick and easy first round of pre-screening and shortlisting, done quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
3. Using SMS will increase client and candidate experience.
There is nothing more exciting than starting in a new role, but let’s be honest it is most nerve-wracking too! Sending a message to your successful candidate to wish them luck for their first day on the job with a reminder of some key information will enhance that feeling that they are not alone. It’s also a great way to communicate effortlessly with your client to ensure your candidate is on the top of their mind and they are ready to receive them.
Did you know that with Placement Partner you can:
- Send personalised individual and group SMS’s directly from the system quickly and easily?
- Schedule your SMS’s to go out to a candidate or client on a particular day so you don’t forget to send the messages in the middle of a busy day?
- Purchase cost-effective SMS bundles to ensure your communications add value to not only your customers but to your business as well.
Take advantage of Placement Partner SMS Bundle Special! With a whopping 20% off any bundle, you can bulk up on those marketing campaigns, inform your clients and keep those candidates hot, hot, hot!!
Looking for more practical business building inspiration? Read: Attract new clients and entice old clients